Monday 15 January 2007

My Arcadia

I'd much rather love than be loved. If both happen, great, but if I had to choose, oh silly supposition, I would choose to love. It happens inside our precious minds and every cell, every receptor loves and floats in this beam of eternity. Those little 5 square inches in the back of your neck is as in love as your mind is when your lover floods your mind space. Every single inch is as in love as you feel when for a few moments, or hours if it's a huge love, there is noboby else in the world. Just you and your loved one. Just love. Try it now. Your whole body is listening.

We sometimes fool ourselves, thinking that we must reach the loved one, touch the loved one, but I think we are tripping. We must hold the loved one with care in our minds and love. Can you see your loved one bursting with laughter? I can see it! My loved one is so happy! My loved one has a golden white light all around his body and he shines with happiness and bliss. He has everything. He is everything. A self-contained fraction of the world's finest feelings. Can you feel this feeling? Close your eyes. There is no tomorrow, there is nothing apart from your love. Every time you breath in and out your lover feels even happier, and you feel happy too, because you love with no boundaries (yes, you can) and every bit of your body greets this wave of love with the joy of those who just found out that they will live forever.

I'm sure I will see you again. Oh, maybe not. But that is not the point. I just want you to live in my mind for now, for there you are the most beautiful source of delight, my Arcadia, divine happiness, my unconditional love. Your smell... I remember your heavenly smell... Oh no, no, not down that road...

6 comments:

Indigobusiness said...

Beautifully put.

Love is alchemy.

Anonymous said...

you almost make the apparent panacea seem desirable but for the sweet paradox of unconditional love and its freedom.

Twit said...

You are very welcome.

Anonymous said...

keep the lasagna flying..

Anonymous said...

I know i'm quite full up already, but is there any chance of a bit more?... please?

HD

Anonymous said...

that's 'no ordinary' post. x