Tuesday 24 February 2009

Awakening for life

One waits until one can’t put any food on the freezer to defrost it. One waits until one’s girlfriend completely drives one crazy to set one’s life free, or not. One spends one’s life trying to prove one’s thoughts right until one notices proving and thinking are sometimes opposites and a whole life’s gone. One get morbidly fat, one get stupidly slow, one reads all types of news everyday until its muscles can’t function anymore, crippled with fear, until it realizes one is better off reading some books sometimes. Dead.

I found myself in a similar situation. I waited years to download the fantastic soundtrack of one of my favourite films. I don’t understand why. Really don’t. Did it today. If in a 2012 extravaganza, I had to transform myself into a music style, I’m pretty sure I would be tango.

Listen to Waking Life’s soundtrack

No comments: