Thursday 30 June 2005

"Let he who fights with monsters see to it that he does not become a monster himself"

Nietzsche is quite right. Every time I find myself hating those single-minded wankers who inhabit our environment I feel bad. I feel their low frequency lifestyle creeping into my holes, killing my joy de vivre, filling my mental space with useless thoughts, as useless as their little personalities. I see them in a room. They are having a meeting, discussing their morals, taking the piss of every living cell, for the sake of it. No, no, no. It's because they are too scared to do anything. They are scared of life. They see living people as the proof of their incapabilities, by comparison. They wanna feel safe in their own little communal ignorance, so they gather and moan. I don't want them in my mind, but I live in London. They are in my face, all the time. That's my task. Forgive and forget, because when I forget, I remember myself, and then I lose it for the world of joy underneath it. God bless the wonky. They gave me light today, somehow.

No comments: